Challenge No 5 was set by Tracy and we had to use a photo or photo's of someone feeling 'free'....
This photo was of little Lachie and Ryder playing in the pool out the back and they both just love it so thought the photo suited the challenge quiet well....We also had to just use the eye for placement and to not use a ruler (which was an easy challenge for me as I never do anyway!!!!!!)
I love how this turned out.....
Cheers till next time...
Take care...
luv marg xxx
5 comments:
Well about time!!! gongratulations honey, so well deserved xxx
Congratulations Marg... your work is always adorable, so no surpise that you had a win - well done!
Love that you won for this magical page Marg - it really is special.
Enjoy your goodies! xxx
absolutely wonderful - a gorgeous LO and very deserving to win..... congrats
I'm so glad they picked YOU!! That photo is just adorable and beautifully scrapped!!
:)
Post a Comment