Monday, January 18, 2010

January CC at LSBS.......

Well its been another great CC over at LSBS.....I managed to complete 4 of the 6 challenges so pretty pleased with that effort.......The theme this month was 'Freestyle'.....Here is what I managed to create......
This was Challenge No 1 'Sketch' challenge set by Belle.......
I changed mine around a little but hey thats what sketches are for right!!!!!
This is Erin and Ben on their wedding day and I am happy with the end result....

The next is Challenge 1a 'Card Sketch' which Nic set for us this time around......We had to make a set of 4 cards using only 1 sheet of double sided p/p. I actually thought that this would be a little difficult BUT it wasnt really and this is what I came up with......


Challenge No 2 was Kerryn's 'paint stripe' challenge......
I loved this and have used it before but its just so effective......Loved this piccy of little Ryder.....

Challenge No 5 'Free to be me' by Tracy with no measuring and no ruler etc...I found this really easy to do as I never measure anyway........We also had to use a photo that showed someone being 'free' and this is of my 2 munchkins having heaps of fun in the pool....They love it.....I used bits and pieces left over and then just trimmed them off and went from there.....Happy as with how this one turned out.......




Well in other news not too much is happening.....
First week back at work was a bit hard to take BUT after a few days it feels like I have been back for weeks!!!!!! I am just about to start selling my cards there so just getting them all organised and ready for that.....
We had 'family' dinner at Erin and Bens this week on Saturday night......It was just the best night and we were all 'stuffed' from all the swimming!!!!!! (yep even the big mumma got in!!!!) Saturday was 39* and today monday is only 15* (go figure!!!!!!)......Its a lovely cool change though and I may just be able to have a day doing housework and not be dripping wet!!!!!

I have also had a couple more layouts accepted for publication so pretty chuffed about that........

I will leave now with a couple of layouts that i did through the week...........

Till next time, Cheers.....
Hope everyone has a great week......
luv marg xxxx

5 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

oh marg they are absolutely beautiful......

Clare said...

Hey beautiful, your creation for the cc are just amazing, so stunning. If you do not win any of the challenges i will be having serious words!
Loving your creations you have done this week too, love the pic of Erin & family.
Your work is always so neat & clean looking & all of the materials are matching & stunning.

So glad the weather has cooled down for you a little. And also less of the "big mumma" comment, you are always our little Margi Moo!!! love you hun, Clare xxx

Melinda Spinks said...

You are on fire Marg... your work is always stunning, but you have been simply amazing of late! What's your secret?
Keep up the good work 'cause you are an inspiration to us all.

DebiJ said...

Beautiful work Marg...you have such a fabulous style...it is such a pleasure to see your lovely work.

LOve Deb xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts!