Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrapville sketch challenge.......



This is my entry into the 'Scrapville' Sketch Challenge.......The sketch was designed by the very talented Melinda.....I turned it around to suit my photo and am more than happy with the end results.........Funny thing though that now I look at it, it doesnt really look a lot like the sketch BUT guess thats really what they are all about 'your own interpretation'........


Tonight LSBS are announcing another year full of challenges......

Look forward to seeing what they have in store for us as I so enjoyed the 52 week challenge from last year and miss my sundays!!!!!!
It sure is worth a look.......


I have had a fairly quiet weekend, just relaxing really as it is still way to hot to do much at all....
This morning I had a very long chat with the gorgeous Clare in England.....It was so nice to catch up with her and even though I dont know her in real life I feel like I do !!!!!! She is such an angel........
Take care and until next time.....
Cheers...
lub marg xx

2 comments:

Clare said...

Wow Margi!!! your LO is just gorgeous, will check out Scrapville later to see what is going on over there & LSBS.
Wonderful speaking to you last night. Love our chats. Love you Margi Moo Cow xxx

Melinda Spinks said...

Just gorgeous Marg... although I'm a little disappointed that you didn't use flower-soft... LOL!
Melinda x