Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This months Sketch challenges over at 'Inspired Blueprints'.....

Well this is the first month that I have entered into the sketch challenges over at 'Inspired Blueprints'........They have some gorgeous sketches to get your creative juices flowing and such inspiring examples from the DT......Am loving this site......





Here is my take on sketch #39....
I used some gorgeous Pink Paislee p/p's
White and red cardstock
black signo pen.....
I cut up some of the p/p and mounted theflower cut outs on red card for more definition.....




And this is Sketch # 40.......
I actually flipped the sketch to suit my photo on this one....
I have used some lovely 'My little shoebox' P/P's and a lot
of older stash.........Happy with the end result.....

Ok till next time.....
Take care
Cheers...
Marg xxx








2 comments:

Clare said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO's Margi. I am really starting to warm to the use of red's & how you have used it is beautiful. Love the hand cut flowers in the first LO, Helen would be very proud! gorgeous work as usual hun, hugs Clare xxx

DebiJ said...

Both of your LO's are so lovely Marg...gorgeous work....Love Deb xx