Saturday, January 9, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR......

Well I can hardly believe its 2010 and that this is my first post for the new year!!!!!
Hope this isnt an indication of how quick the year will go!!!!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy 2010.

I have been quiet busy myself as I decided to have a declutter while on holidays..I have been through every cupboard in the house and even though some decisions were hard I did it!!!! Some boxes I have had still packed with each move we have done BUT I was ruthless and used my dining room as storage for numerous bits and pieces to put out for a garage sale....It took me forever and as I knew the scrapping room would be the worst and hardest I left it till last.....Two days and Two nights later I had done it and had box upon box of unwanted goodies. Today we had the sale and I am just amazed at how much we sold... We made a nice tidy little sum so I am going to buy a new flat screen tv for my room and we are putting the rest towards a holiday....I am now determined to only buy scrapping goodies that I will actually use and not just think I will!!!!!!!
I had some super good news last week....
I recieved a copy of ''Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft' with some of my cards in it......then while shopping I decided to pick up a copy of 'Scrapbook Creations' as I knew I had a layout about to be published and to my surprise yes it was in this copy BUT there were also 2 other layouts, so 3 in the one issue.......Totally wrapped.......

I have managed to do a few layouts in the new year though so happy that.....
This is yet another one of the gorgeous Ryder.....


And this is my beautiful youngest dd Ashley........I used my new I top brad maker (loving this little beauty!!!!)

Again Happy New Year everyone..
Cheers

Marg xxx

5 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

lovely LO's marg fab tool the i top...

Melinda Spinks said...

Marg, I absolutely adore both layouts. Love the soldier paper (as you already know) and just adore how you've put on the red bling.
Looks like you've been having a rather nice time with your i-top... hope you've still got some supplies left?
Melinda x

Helen Jolly said...

Good on you for having a big clean out!
Doesnt it feel so much better?
Love your LOs they are just gorgeous!

DebiJ said...

Wow Marg....off to be published..woo hoo to you....great!! Love your beautiful work....so you have the new iTop....you are a lucky duck!

And as I said to Janet..might see you in April this year...heading south!!

Carol (honeywine) said...

hey sweetie - love that lo of your DD ..... nice work