Its that time of the month for another wonderful challenge over at 'Lets get Shabby'......Of course this months challenge is to make either a layout or something to do with Christmas......As I (along with many others) LOVE this time of year, I jumped straight in.....I have had this little chipboard stand for ages, so decided to make a little decorated canvas for it......I have a gorgeous antique wooden table in the entry and it looks just perfect on it...... I decided to just 'age' the chipboard stand a little as the colourings seemed to work perfect as it was....
I have used a printed photo that I have always loved and some old sheet 'christmas' music which I have aged even more with glimmer mist. I have also covered a brad in the same papers. The red and cream lace and the tickets are all vintage.........I have used a string of beads to frame the whole stand.........I loved doing this so once again thanks to all the DT for the inspiration.........
Here is my take.........
Thanks heaps for looking.......
Cheers....
luv marg xxxx

14 comments:
Oh my goodness Marg this is just stunning I love it all. Thanks ever so much for playing with us at Shabby.
Oh this is so beautiful
Stunning Marg!!!
Wow, fantastic work!!Absolute stunning the details!Beautiful!:)
Thanks for playing with us at Shabby!
Hugs, TÃmea
WOW!! Stunning Marg!! Love your stand and you have decorated it just soooo beautifully!! THanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!!
Gorgeously Shabby Christmas layout!! Love all the little bits and pieces. merry Christmas.
GORGEOUS entry again, Marg!!! LOVE the GREAT details!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!!
XXXJenneke
oh my good lord marg that is just so amazing. WOW!!! don't know what to say except - AMAZING!! love the colours xx
PS nice blog background, lol ;)
I love that you went comeletey over the edges of the canvas so you can hardly see it!! Stunning Shabby work Marg I love it!!
OK How cute is this!!! Really cute!!!!
Thanks for playing!!!
Wow such a stunning piece Marg, I love this!!!
Also very sweet of you to take the time to look for me at the bauble stands... but a shame it was the wrong shopping centre lol it would have been great to meet you ;)
Take care
Aga xx
Marg, this is stunning. I love everything about it.
Love your take on the challenge!
hugz, Z
Oh my gosh your stand looks amazing, love all the detail that has gone into making it look so shabby...
Post a Comment