In other news I am up to date with all of the LSBS 52 pick up challenges........
Challenge No 48 was from Tracy and she challenged us to use mixed media......I had these gorgeous photos of Ryder kissing his mum's pregnant tummy.....I used a piece of an old pizza box, paint, a heidi swapp mask and lots of other bits and pieces....LOVED this challenges.......
Challenge No 49 was from Kerryn and we had to make the paper flower and use on our layouts.......This photo is over 20 years old and I just love how it turned out......I will be using the paper flower's again thats for sure....
The next layout is one I created with the gorgeous photos I got of lachie in the pool.......
I only have another week of work then its 3 weeks off for me.....Of course like everyone else its just a mad time of year but I love it anyways.....I have almost finished off my shopping and only have all the food things to buy and to pick up all my ordered meats but will leave them till a little closer......
We had a few days in Sydney with DS and DIL and little Lachie as we had tickets to see 'Fleetwood Mac"......It was just awesome and we all thoroughly enjoyed it....We had a lovely time shopping and got a lot of chrissy shopping done......It was lovely to spend the time with them all as Adam especially has been extra busy at work of late.......
Well till next time.....
Cheers
luv marg xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment