OMGoodness I am just so happy ........ This morning I woke to find the 'Lets get shabby' Challenge no 5 winners and honourable mentions announced and I was chosen as one of the honourable mentions.... To be among such talented ladies is enough in itself BUT to actually get mentioned is amazing.......Thankyou all at 'lets get shabby'.... Bring on the next challenge....
Here is my entry.....
In other news last sunday I got to spend the whole day (and half the night) with the gorgeous Melinda (beaver). We went on the train to Melbourne to attend the Melbourne 'Paperific'...What a day filled with shopping, laughing and such friendship.... thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to next year!!!!
I am up to date over at LSBS with the 52 pick up challenges.......These are my last few entries......
Challenge No 44 was from Deanne and it was an inspiration challenge.....The cup was orange and black and thats where I drew my inspiration from....
Challenge No 45 was from Tara and it had 3 requirements....1/overlapped photos 2/photo under the p/p and 3/elements on top of the photo........
Challenge No 46 from Belle was to use at least 14 different ribbons and staples....
And finally just a couple of random layouts to share......
Thanks for stopping by......
Cheers till next time...
luv marg xx
5 comments:
Wow chickie so much creating you have been doing!!!!!!
Well done on your honourable mention too.......well deserved lovie
Congrats marg on your honourable mention....a beautiful LO there...excellent!
And you are suprised by this little Margi!!! im not as your work is just beautiful. Well done chickie xxx
just gorgeous sweetie..... fabulous
Congratulations on the honourable mention Marg! Your scrapping is always so high class!
:)
Post a Comment