Well Christmas 2009 has come and gone!!!!!!!We had a wonderful day.....To begin with the weather was so much cooler this year and we were lucky enough to have rain early in the morning right through till mid morning.....It was so well recieved let me tell you and the yard grass has become green again overnight......In the paddocks the dust has settled and tinges of green are peeking through.....Heaven...... Well back to Christmas........as I said we had a great day with all the family for a yummy hot lunch.....Roast pork, glazed ham and roast turkey with all the trimmings.......Everyone left the table full and happy.......Everyone did well with their pressies and all in all everyone was happy in their hearts!!!! Time now to look forward to another year......
Just before Christmas 'lets get shabby' announced the December winner and honourable mentions.......I was lucky enough again this month to be named as one of the honourable's so that was the begining of a wonderful christmas for me ...... Here is my entry........I love it.....Happy is me.....Thanks DT at 'lets get shabby'..........The next challenge is also a beauty and cant wait to get a chance to have a go at that one (with our very own Lisap!!!!!!!!!)
The beautiful Melinda gave me an award for my blog last week.......I have uploaded it BUT havent answered the questions yet BUT I will get to it......Thanks heaps Melinda.....luv ya!!!!!!

Well I hope you all had a great and loving christmas spent with family and friends and those you love and I also hope you all have a great and safe new year......
Till next time.....
Cheers
Luv marg xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment