
Challenge No 5 over at 'Lets get Shabby'.........
Another great and inspiring challenge.....This month the challenge is to make your own embellishments.....(loved this one!!!!)
I have just about finished making my very own album that I plan to keep all the vintage/heritage pages I have been doing......
I decided to do a 'layout' that I am actually going to use for the front cover of my new
album......(must post a piccy when its finished!!!)
So here is my layout with a hand cut/hand made picket gate that I painted then crackled BUT it
didnt work out the way I planned but I loved the effect anyways......I also made the flowers out of an old prayer/hymm book using my scalloped punches....... I have used an old 'Rexona' picture they used for ads that was on an old postcard.......Happy with the end result....
Thanks for another great challenge......
Thanks heaps for looking......
Cheers...
luv marg xxx
17 comments:
great page marg love the gates thanks for playing along with us at shabby
This is just stunning Marg!! I LOVE your fence!!!
WOW!
THanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!!
Love the gate... Great LO. Well done!
Sensational gate Marg... we must get ourselves some 'fence-contracting' t-shirts for the next retreat. This is absolutely gorgeous, you've put together so many little elements that just work perfectly. And you've used your fav colour!
Me x
Just beautiful, Marg. The gate looks fantastic and I luv your flowers.
Marg, Oh This is so Cute!!!! Luv the fence, such a good idea & your flowers!! Thanks for playing!!
What a gorgeous page!! Beautiful details!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!!!
xxx
Chimene
Beautiful flowers and I LOVE the gate!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!
XXXJenneke
I love your fence and flowers! Great Layout, sweet photograph too.
So pretty, love the flowers, too! Great take on the challenge. Hugz, Z
Beautiful page! Love the gate!
Gorgeous flowers Marg I love the scalloped punch idea!!! Such a pretty Shabby layoaut too. Thanks for playing x
Oh Marg, this is stunning. I just love everything about it. Well done.
Thanks for your support too by the way.
Luv Sandie
That's just gorgeous
Thanks for your support Marg.
Luv ya..........Sandie
Margie Girl - this is just grogeous!
Oh this is beautiful Marg!
Post a Comment