Well I have had a very productive few weeks and more than happy with what I have achieved....
A couple of weeks ago LSBS had the October CC and I managed to get 3 of the challenges completed and loved them all!!!!!
The first was the sketch challenge and the very talented Tracy certainly did it justice with her interpretation......
I loved how mine turned out too!!!!
The second challenge I completed was the Guest Designer's challenge. Tarrah did a great job and we had to use some sort of fence in our layouts. I loved this challenge too.....

The other challenge I managed to complete was the step x step challenge by Nic. It was to make a house and include this on our layout. Happy with how mine turned out....
Last weekend the gorgeous Helen held the WCMD. It was a great idea and lots of the ladies got heaps of cards made (and such beautiful ones at that!!!!)
The first challenge was to make a set of birthday cards (matching)...
The second challenge was the sketch challenge and I have used this sketch many times before and love it.....I love the card I made too....
The third challenge was to make 'some' christmas cards. I made four slightly different ones for the comp then managed to almost finish all mine for christmas using the same four designs. Gotta be happy with that.....
Great weekend Helen........
Cheers and hope everyone has a great week.
luv marg x
Just a quick edit to update with some news.....
The october cc winners were announced yesterday and I was happy to recieve a win for the layout I did from the challenge from Tarrah!!!!! (thanks Tarrah) .... I had some layouts ready to email off and included this one which was picked up by one of the mags. Very happy indeed...
Also Helen announced the winners of the WCMD comp and I won the sketch challenge so double happy dance here!!!!!!! Thanks helen I loved that card.......
Take care
luv marg xx
2 comments:
Congratulations Marg. Yor cards and scrapping are always of such a high standard and I see that one has been whisked off for publication! Woodihoohoo!! That's fantastic news!
Luv Shelee :)
Congrats Marge, you have really been 'pumping out' some fabulous work of late. Well done on the fencing contract with the mag.
Beaver x
Post a Comment