
Lets Get Shabby Challenge No 4.....
OMGoodness I cant believe how quickly the months are flying by....It will be christmas again before we know it....
Well the 'Lets get shabby' team have done it again with their amazing challenges they mange to come up with each month...This month DT member Julie has set the challenge and its a sketch which is just cool as........ We are to also use something vintage either in the photo or some embellishment...
I got given some old photos of mum and dad's a few weeks ago and just love this one that I have used for this challenge. It is some relation to mum BUT she is a bit unsure just who it is and on the back of the photo is only the year 1922, so I used it for my vintage part. (I have an aunty who I will be able to get some more info from regarding the photo so will finish my journalling then) . I also got given an old music book and by the looks of it it is very very vintage so have also used a page from this.
I thought the Ruby rock-it p/p's fitted perfectly so have used these with a touch of red...
I made the flower from some old lace.
This is my take on the challenge.....
Thanks heaps for looking.....
Cheers
luv marg xxx
9 comments:
Great page Marg love that photo and your lace flower.
This is beautiful Marg and what an absolutely adorable photo.
Wow Marg!! This is soooo striking!! Now I'm curious as to WHO your relative might be!!! LOL!
Love your colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!!
Hello Margie Girl,
I absolutely love that lace flower, looks beautiful. And how well did that vintage music paper fit into this layout?!!
Love your work....
xxx
Great layout! Beautiful colors and a wonderful lace flower!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Shabby!
XXXJenneke
Wow I love how you interpreted the sketch and added such a strong colour to the vintage layout perfect with the old photo...nice work on the flower too!!
Thanks for playing with us at Shabby.
Marg, What an AWESOME lo!!!! luv the pic & thanks for playing!!!
So cute! Love your take on the challenge! Hugz, Z
Beautiful take on the sketch, Marg!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!!
xxxx
Chimene
Post a Comment