The next was Tash's challenge and we had to use 'Mad as a hatter' for our title.....Had the perfect photo of youngest dd clowning around as usual.......These were some older Sullivans p/p's and I still love them...
The other challenge I completed was the Card Sketch and as always helen's example was just gorgeous....... I made a baby card and happy with the end results....
Well its not long now till I get to spend a lovely long long weekend with some great friends at the lsbs retreat in Sydney......Cant wait to get a heap of scrapping done and have some laughs...Great therapy.......
I received a gorgeous RAK in the mail last week from the very special Carol......She sent me a gorgeous little cow jug that now has pride of place in my scraproom on my desk and the most precious yellow and pink glass bead for my pandora.....I will treasure this forever....Thankyou again Carol.....
We celebrated on Friday night for dh's 50th birthday!!!! We all went out for a beautiful dinner then all the family came back for cake and of course some more refreshments.....It was a great night....I bought him a really good work watch and the kids all put in and bought him tickets for the Sydney harbour bridge climb......He is a little scared of heights but excited about going...He has 2 weeks holidays in September so we are thinking we shall do it then.....
Thanks for stopping by and take care till next time...
luv marg xx
No comments:
Post a Comment