Hi everyone......
Well just a quick update and to share some recent layouts I have done......
The weather here has been as cold as .... freezing actually....The days are nice and sunny but its still really cold but guess we should expect this seeing its winter!!!!
I am getting so excited about the upcoming LSBS retreat in Sydney in august and cant wait for 4 days of fun and scrapping....Looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones...Its always such fun and this will be the 3rd year in a row for me!!!!!!
Its been busy with birthdays in the Oliver household this past few weeks.....Last friday night dd Erin had a surprise 30th for her dh with a 'rock' theme....Really fun and we all got dressed up.....Had a great night BUT the next day was a bit of a right off!!!! (getting too old me thinks)Anyway here is a layout I did of the night.....one of many I think....
DH has his birthday on friday and he turns 50.....We are all going out for dinner then back here after for cake......I bought him a really good work watch so hope he likes it!!!!! The kids have all put in and bought him a ticket to do the 'bridge walk' at Sydney harbour.....He will just love that. It was also dil's birthday last week so its been full on.
This is belle's challenge no 28 (so well over 1/2 way there) . I am determined to finish them all...
Anyway thats all for now!!!! I am working on 3 recipe books for the girls for christmas with all my favourite recipes....Will share when I finish them....
Take care..
Till next time...
luv marg xx
1 comment:
The layouts look great Marg! Looks like the 'rock' party was a hit :) Hope your hubby has a great 50th.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment