I was a little excited today when I recieved my free copy of Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft vol 15 no 3 in the mail. I had forgotten all about these cards and opened it up to a 2 page spread..... I was wrapped and I must say I think they look great.....I was more than chuffed......
I also recieved one of those lovely pizza boxes full of awesome goodies.....I use to always shop at 'Scrapapple' but hadnt for a long time so when this order was opened I was amazed and couldnt wait to get into it all..... I got some lovely 'bella' p/p/s that are just awesome quality and some beautiful 'prima' goodies......Loving these so much....
Just another quick layout to share and I love this photo.....
The next is a photo of my latest take on the 52 pick up challenges over at LSBS.....Helen set the challenge to do an OTP for your scraproom or for someone else....I had this old curio shadow box that I had already painted years ago so dragged it out and finished it off to store my paints in...Happy with the results....Tks helen...
Erin and Ben and little Ryder are off on Friday to Fiji for holidays with a few of their friends and their families......Am sure they will have an awesome time , but I will so miss my little boy!!!!!
Anyway thats it for now so till next time....Take care...
luv marg xxx
1 comment:
Oh Fiji sounds nice!!!!
Margie you are rockin with all your beautiful work girl.......just lovin it all
Well done on your awesome mag work too!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment