Well I know I have been very very slack of late and to be honest since coming back from Cairns in May I just cant seem to be able to get on top of things!!!!! Ohhhh well thats life I guess......
Anyway back to Cairns.........
I enjoyed '3 days in heaven' at the Scrap Therapy retreat in Cairns back in early may....It was just awesome and I got to spend some time with old and new friends.....It was great to catch up with them all BUT just awesome to spend time with the gorgeous helen and the beautiful lisa.......
I had a ball and got so much done I even amazed myself.......The lovely leeanne and her dh from scrap therapy had the shop there which was a bit dangerous BUT she had the most awesome goodies on sale and I think the whole group shopped till we dropped!!!!!
My dh came up on the monday and we then got to spend the next 7 days touring around some of north queensland.....The weather was a bit ordinary but we didnt let it stop us doing what we wanted.....Its simply just the most gorgeous country.....We snorkelled at the great barrier reef, saw crocodiles very very close and got to look at some amazing sites through the daintree....We both loved it......and hope to return some day!!!!!
My boys are growing so quickly that its kinda sad really!!!!! All of a sudden they have gone from little bubba's to little boys..... Both are walking everywhere so causing all sorts of chaos but all in all its great fun....
I have had some more cards accepted and I was lucky enough last week to send in 2 layouts and within an 1hr they were both accepted......Pretty pleased with that little effort.....
As mentioned in the post before this Mandy (who I met at the retreat) has set up her new blog 'Lets get shabby' and I must say I am in love!!!! I love the shabby look but never really had a go and must say with my first attempt I am hooked......I have loads of perfect photos for some more of this!!!!
Its freezing here of late so inside is the place to be!!!! We have had reports of snow quiet close by so its no wonder really.......Even though I like the colder weather I am looking forward to spring coming...
I will leave it at that for now and post a few piccys.....
Have a great day everyone and take care...
Cheers.....luv marg xxxx
This is for the 52 Pick up challenge no 25 by Tracy which was to use no adhesives......Pretty challenging considering we use our double sided tape all the time but I managed to use lots of staples and sewed on some buttons.....
This is another challenge from deanne and the challenge was to use the colour wheel which I did and chose red and green........Quiet happy with the results.....
1 comment:
Hi honey, love the layouts. Those little men of yours are getting so big! Hopefully we will get to catch up again soon :(
Love you loads xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment