Sunday, July 5, 2009

Challenge at 'Lets get shabby'.....

Well I know its been like forever but life just seems to really get in the way sometimes.......

Anyway the gorgeous Mandy from 'Lets get shabby'has started a new blog and its just awesome....

I met Mandy at the Scrap Therapy retreat in Cairns in may this year and her work is just so inspiring.......I had never really tried the 'shabby'look before so this was a great chance to have a go and I am quiet happy with the result......

I took my inspiration from the colours and the fans.....This is a picture of my gorgeous mum a few months ago........

Thanks heaps mandy and team...







Thanks for looking and will pop by later and update on all my news .....

Cheers ...Marg xxx

8 comments:

mandysea said...

Weeeeeeell my dear Marg - you are pretty gorgeous yourself!!
WOW this LO is just wonderful and scrapped so beautifully! I love your colour and especially the fans!!! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Shabby!

ps....hope to see more work of yours here - you are definitely a shabby chic-er!!

Deb said...

Wow! Marg this looks gorgeous. Luv your fans and what a beautiful photo - so precious.

Jenneke said...

WOW, this is beautiful!!!
Love the flowers and the soft colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shabby!!

Chimene said...

What a beautiful page!!!!!
Love all the details and the lace and lovely flowers with the sweet photo!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby:)

xxxx
Chimene

hilde janbroers said...

what a beautiful layout!!

Julie said...

This is stunning Marg love the flowers. Thanks for playing long with us at Shabby.

Kirsty said...

This is beautiful! I love the fans and the handcut flowers!

Maria said...

A gorgeous shabby chique layout.
Love the flowers.
Maria K.