Friday, April 24, 2009

Another post!!!!!.....so soon.....

Dont really know whats wrong with me with 2 posts within the week !!!!!!!(soooo not like me at all)....Anyway here I am again and just wanted to share the last of the challenges so far that I have completed for LSBS 52 pick up...... I am loving doing these challenges and so far have managed to keep up the pace BUT that will change for the next few as we will be away on holidays.....

This one is from the gorgeous Belle and the challenge was to use subtle colours, soft ribbon and a splash of paint.......A few of the girls did their layouts in a vintage style BUT this is so not me so this is what I came up with.......







In some other exciting news I have had another 2 sets of cards accepted for publication so pleased as about that....

We took the boys to the park last week for lunch and here are a few pictures of them and a couple from Lachies first birthday.....Cant believe how quickly they are growing up!!!!!

Gorgeous hey!!!!!





Lachie and Ryder.....

Lachie....



Ryder......Lachie.....1st birthday.....Lachie's 1st birthday.....

Okies no more to share right now so till next time......

Cheers...

luv marg xxx

1 comment:

Helen Jolly said...

Hey darling girl
I havent blog hopped for so long!!!!!
Also badly need to update mine

Lokk at your grown up bubbas......they are so cute:)
Love the LO too chickie