Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another challenge at 'Lets get Shabby'.....

Well its time for Challenge No 2 at 'Lets get Shabby'.....
What a wonderful inspirational site this is and the DT are just
amazing with their talents.......
I love this site.....
'A MOTHERS LOVE'
I had this gorgeous black and white photo so decided to do a blank canvas...
I painted the canvas in a yellow pumpkin colour then sanded it back.
As this challenge was to mix florals with gingham and I decided
to use the gorgeous 'bella' p/p's (sarah -jane) and I mixed this with
some yellow gingham I have had in my stash from the patchwork days.....
and a touch of red gingham ribbon. Lots of assorted flowers and a little
bling and here you go...
Very happy with the result....
Thanks heaps for looking.....







Cheers till next time...

luv marg xx

17 comments:

Jenneke said...

WOW........
This is absolutely amazing...
LOVE the sweet picture, the ribbon and your beautiful flowers! And love the color-combo!!

THANKS so much for playing with us at Shabby! And for your nice words about the blog!

XXXJenneke

Julie said...

This is gorgeous. Love the yellow bow. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby.

mandysea said...

I love this! You have captured the gingham and floral beautifully!! Love the colours that you have chosen and your flower arrangement is just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!

Deb said...

Gorgeous Marg. Luv your flower cluster and your tied gingham across the bottom.

Gladie said...

beautiful page :)

Kirsty said...

Just gorgeous! I love this:)

Chimene said...

Beautiful and so sweet!!!!
Love how you use the gingham and florals!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!
xxxx
Chimene

Toni said...

Oh Wow.... this is so pretty!!! great job on the challenge!!

Rhonda said...

Wow I love it!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I'd be happy too, great page. Love your gingham colors and flowers.

Lauren said...

Wow Marg! That is stunning!!

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work!!

Krissy xx

Hilde Janbroers said...

wonderful layout!! Love the photo, the layering...

Kerryn said...

You should be happy, it's gorgeous!!!

sam said...

Love the colours and the sweet photo ! Just beautiful and so sweet !
http://samounette973.canalblog.com

Maria said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the little details.
Maria

Helen Jolly said...

Margie girl this is so so yummy!!!!!!!!!!
Totally gorgeous lovie