Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Hello my beautiful friends!!!!!! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful easter and just enjoy spending this precious times with the ones you love!!!!!! We have had quiet a busy weekend.......Friday we had all the kiddies over for lunch with Salmon patties and potato cakes on the bbq (bit of a tradition in this house!!!!!) DH went to work after lunch so I cleaned my house then went to dd's for fish and chips for dinner (yummy!!!!) Saturday we got visitors for the night...My neice and family from Canberra had a wedding in wagga so they all stayed here (2 cute little boys aged 3 and 18 months)......This morning all the kiddies came for bbq bacon and eggs and to catch up with the visitors......It was just lovely!!!!! I am buggered though this arvo so might have a little nana nap then its scrapping for me the rest of the day and for the next 2!!!!!
Just wanted to share the latest layouts I have done for the 52 pick up over at LSBS!!!This is such an amazing and inspiring lot of challenges and I just love to do them each week and am thankful that we have such a great DT over there......
I am looking forward to going to Cairns in May for holidays BUT while there I get to attend the scrap therapy retreat with some awesome friend so cant wait to catch up with them all again!!!!!

This is from Challenge 13 with Tracy (sorry trac but I soooo disliked this challenge!!!!) but its done......



Challenge No 14 from Belle......A recent photo of Ashley and Adam at a wedding....Another one done from out hols in New Zealand last year (getting there slowly!!!!)Love these photos of little Ryder playing with the pegs in his hair !!!!I recieved this awesome kit (which included the box and lid and all p/p's and bits and pieces) for my birthday last month and have only just found enough time to do it !!!! Love how it turned out....Take care.....

Cheers...

Luv marg xxx

4 comments:

{ she } said...

Sounds like you have had a lovely Easter honey! Love all of your work, esp the peg layout (too cute!). Enjoy the rest of your long weekend!
xoxoxox

Carol (honeywine) said...

Hey gorgeous lady just popping in to say hello

Helen Jolly said...

Sounds like you had a great easter, look at all your new creating you have done.....very nice!!!!!
Cant wait to see you Margie girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anneke said...

beautiful layouts you have made