Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting closer.....

Its getting so close now to our trip to Cairns......I leave next friday then dh will travel up on the monday......I get to attend a scrapbooking retreat for 3 days with some awesome friends and will hopefully meet some new scrapping friends.....I am soooooo excited....I really dont know what to pack BUT hopefully I will get there......I start holidays on friday so cant wait for that then next week I have so much to do to get organised then friday Im off.......I am looking forward to having a good look around with dh and cant wait to go out to the Great Barrier Reef.....



Ok what else has been happening.....not that much really.....




On the scrapping front LSBS had their monthly CC last weekend . Lets get physical was the theme and as always it was awesome......I managed to get neally all the challenges completed and was lucky enough to win the card challenge.....Now what to buy ?




This is what I managed to complete...
This was my take on the Sketch Challenge.....

This was Kerry'ns Challenge where you had to to do a layout of 'Physical attributes'.....

This was the guest designer challenge from Lauren......She did such an awesome job and the challenge was to scrap something from the 80's so as I had never scrapped any wedding photos of mine decided on these....

This was the Card sketch challenge and as I was quiet happy with how this turned out I was thrilled to be voted the winner.......Anyway that is about it for me this time round so till next time......Will catch you after my break away...

Take care and thanks for popping in...

Luv marg xxxx

2 comments:

Tash Allen said...

hey marg, have a fab time away! LOVE your card, it is stunning :)

{ she } said...

beautiful work as always miss margie!!!
Enjoy that wonderful holiday :)