Firstly and the best of my exciting news is that I have another couple of layouts accepted for publication so all of those should start filtering through in the next couple of months.....One layout I submited was accepted by all the mags so that was a tough decision to make......I have some more cards coming up as well which is nice as I love these......
I was honoured last week at LSBS to be their 'guest designer' and although I was a little nervous at first the lovely nic helped me through....I was very pleased at the results and glad so many of the girls decided to take up the challenge...(I would of felt like a right nob if no-one had entered!!!!!)
52 pick up at LSBS is on fire and I have managed to complete all challenges set so far and happy with them all.....Some of the challenges really take me out of the comfort zone BUT love the idea that this is what is meant to happen.....All the girls work so hard to set great challenges for us and I thank them for that....
On the home front all is good.....DH and I are looking forward to our holiday to Cairns in May.....I am going up 3 days earlier (by myself) for this and then he will meet me there after.....So looking forward to catching up with all the girls again so it should be a great weekend....
My boys are growing like weeds and now every week brings on new discoveries for them...Its so lovely watching them grow and I love when they pull up in the car and their little faces light up with so much love...Its only a few weeks and Lachie will also be 1 (where does the time go??)
Anyway till next time take care and thanks for dropping by.....
I will post some pics of some layouts I have completed including the one I did for LSBS march CC.....
Cheers
luv marg xxxx
LSBS March CC ..... Belle's challenge was to cut and make a mitre frame then paint and crackle it......Loved how mine turned out!!!!
LSBS March CC .... This was Tracy's challenge and for this one you had to use circles.....Loved this one too....
Tara's challenge was to use a dr suess quote somewhere on the layout and I was lucky enough to have had this photo of Ryder reading a 'dr suess book'....Gotta be happy with that!!!!
This is my 'guest designer challenge'
This is the dr suess book that I used for my inspiration......
No comments:
Post a Comment