Saturday, January 31, 2009

Catch up




Just a quick catch up!!!!!!


Had a busy busy few weeks with so much on BUT hopefully now things may start to get back to some normality....


I am still feeling quiet ordinary and just cant seem to shake this fluey thingy!!!! Its driving me crazy but am back to the dr's on monday so hopefully he will fix it all up this time!!!


LSBS 52 pick up is still going strong and along with everyone else involved am really enjoying all the great challenges...


Challenge 2 was a card challenge from Deanne and Challenge 3 was a layout challenge from Tash involving ripping and rolling the p/p's ... I have enjoyed both...Here are piccy's of what I completed.....

We have been having some really HOT weather here of late.....The past 4 days have been 40* plus so its been hard on everyone.....Yesterday was 43* and Erin and Ben had a birthday party for Ryder which was a 'Teddy Bear Picnic theme' but oh so hot!!!!!! It was really so cute and all the little ones that came bought their own teddys.....Teddy bears everywhere..... Today was 43 again and Erin and Ben moved house!!!! Boy was this an experience....I felt so so sorry for the men moving all the heavy stuff!!!!!! Dh and I came home after lunch and had a little nap and then I went back tonight and gave here another bit of a hand.....

I had some awesome news last week and got another layout accepted for publication...This time it was with Scrapbooking memories.....I loved the layout so much and am glad that they did too....

This week for the LSBS 52 pick up the challenge is from Belle and its to use punches.....It really is awesome of the DT to set these challenges and its getting us all to use old stuff and get some of our older unused tools out of the dust !!!! LOVE it...

Take care ....

luv marg xx

1 comment:

Helen Jolly said...

Hope you shake that flu soon lovie........nasty hey?
Glad the move went well
The party sound so cute!!!
Love your LO and cards for the 52 challenge:)
Congrats on your next publication too chickie!