Today when I got home from work I had the most wonderful surprise ..... I got a layout accepted for publication in 'For Keeps'......I cant wait to be published so now I have cards and a layout...They want to see some more so hopefully it wont be the first and last .....Will let you all know when of course....
Kerryn over at LSBS set a photography challenge last week to take some photos of bits and pieces of your home......Here are a few nooks and crannies in my home....
This is one of the first patchwork and stitchery's I did and dh made me the frame....
I love my old canisters....
I also made the quilt (one of many many I have lying around) its just gorgeous when out in full....
This is our 'good' lounge room...... We hardly ever sit in here as I have a huge kitchen,dining family room that we use all the time.... I love my old singer sewing maching and cabinet that is in excellent condition and not sure if you can see very clearly but on the top is another of my collections of miniture sewing machings..... Another quilt I made is also hanging in this room and some stitchery cushions on the couch...
I got this little antique hall stand at the op shop and re stained and did it up a bit....It collects all my little angels......
Well I hope you have enjoyed having a little looksie at my bits and pieces that I love......
Take care
luv marg x
3 comments:
Hope to come and visit and see it all IRL one day :)
The heart patchwork is so pretty!!!
Congrats again on the acceptance.
xoxoxo
Wow Margie girl your house is so cute!
Love all you bits!!!
I will come see you one day ......that would be so nice:)
You are getting so famous chickie...well done
Cant wait to see it!!!
Love all your bits and pieces Margie, especially love the doll's house, thats one of my life goals.
Post a Comment