Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekend again!!!



Hi everyone ..... Well the weekend is upon us again (they come and go so quickly) with not much planned from this end so hopefully will get my scrap room all tidied up and some scrapping may be able to happen with some kind of order !!!!! (yeah right!!!) I guess I must be like everyone and work better in total chaos!!


My dd and her dh just found out yesterday that they have sold their house! Its great news for them BUT they now only have 3 weeks to decide what they will do...I went with her this morning to look at an older style house in central BUT hey what a total mess it was and it just turns you off...It was being rented by 4 uni students and all the bedrooms were like a bomb site. A lot of work would have to be done thats for sure. I guess if they dont decide soon they will come and stay with use for awhile till they can sort it all out...


I had fun over at LSBS on Tuesday night with some blind scrapping with mel...It was so much fun and I was more than happy with how my layout turned out... I was so sure I hadnt followed the instructions correctly and that mine would be totally off the track BUT it was pretty close to the mark...I hope there are more of these as I loved them....Here is the layout I managed to complete...



I also got a layout done for the Jan CC over at ST which was the first time I had participated...I got equal 3rd too which was a bonus...There is a pic of that one in the last post...


I got another set of cards accepted for publishing so pretty chuffed about that. Cant wait till they come out now..


Hope everyone has a great weekend...Like I said not much happening around here although the kiddies are all coming for dinner on Sunday night which is always fun.


Take care


luv marg x


Almost forgot to add the layout I completed for the LSBS 52 pick up challenge....Every Sunday they will post another to do and this will last all year...How cool is that and I hope I am able to keep up the pace as I think its such an awesome idea to keep everyone motivated.

Cheers

Marg xx



2 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Your on fire darlin girl!!!!
Great work lovie
Yay for getting more cards accepted too!!!

Carol (honeywine) said...

Hey chicken - how are you going???? Just popping in to say hi! Can't wait til May