Monday, December 15, 2008



The LSBS had its December cc on the weekend BUT I could only manage to finish 1 of the challenges this time round as I just couldnt find the time I am afraid......


I am happy with the challenge I did complete which was Carols Inspiration Challenge and at the same time managed to do another page for Erin's monthly calendar.....Here is my layout......



I had such a busy weekend!!!!! (as does so many others this time of year)......Friday night we had a chrissy party to go to ...... Saturday we had visitors of the friendly kind!!!! My dearest oldest friend from way back when came to visit with one of her daughters and grandaughters. I have known her since school, she was one of my bridesmaids and is the god mother of my oldest dd Erin so really a special friend... Was lovely to catch up again and as she lives in Canberra I dont see her very often any more...On Saturday night we babysat Ryder while his mum and dad went to a chrissy party.....Sunday I met 3 of my dearest closest friends for coffee and we all exchanged christmas gifts...I was totally spoilt with bath goodies, coffee mug, pj's and a lovely 'm' for my pandora......such fun and laughs were had, and I am exhausted .......

Thanks for stopping by.....luv marg xxxx P.S this is my gorgeous Ryder ... a photo I took while he was having a sleep over......Love him to bits....