Saturday, January 3, 2009

Its all over again for another year!!!!

Well christmas has come and gone again for another year !!!!! (thank goodness I say!!!) I sooo love christmas and everything that goes along with it BUT its just such a draining , rushed time of the year so when its all done and dusted I take a deep breath and look forward to the new year ahead.....

This year I even took my chrissy tree and decos down on boxing day !!!!! DH was horrified.....

I have had the time off work between christmas and new year which has been a godsend......I have been quiet lazy though and only doing what I need to each day.....I must admit though I gave the house a big spring clean yesterday and it now shines like a pin!!!!

I even managed to get a bit of scrapping done last night for ST CC.... Please with the results...Here is a pic of the layout I finished....


I am looking forward to the new year ahead and watching my little boys grow and show all the signs of the new things they will learn....Ryder will turn 1 next month which surprises me heaps and it only feels like yesterday that he was born..Erin is organising a 'Teddy's Bear Picnic theme party for him which should be fun.....I ordered over the net a cute little teddy dressed in a tshirt with his photo and name on it so I cant wait till it arrives....

Lachie will be 1 in April also so I will have to make sure I do something just as special for him. I went around to his house tonight to babysit him while mum and dad went out for dinner....He was so good and even gave me a big mushy wet kiss when he went to bed....

Hope you all have a great new year and everything you hope and wish for comes true...

Take care

Till next time

luv marg xxx

1 comment:

Helen Jolly said...

Beautiful work as always Marg
Cant believe your babies are nearly 1!!!!!!!