Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner.....

Well its neally christmas again and boy oh boy hasnt this year flown by!!!!! I am pretty organised really with just a few bits and pieces to pick up (at least I know what I want!!!).
Christmas in the oliver household is a bit topsy turvy this year. My dd and sil are going to his parents for lunch this year and ds and dil are doing the same with her parents....Now that youngest dd has herself a man (who just so happens to be the brother of sil) she will now also spend lunch with his parents.....I was going to go over to Junee to be with mum and dad but they are now going to Canberra to be with my sister and her family (which is wonderful by the way...) so that leaves me by myself as dh will be driving the train home from Melbourne . Of course I have been invited to enjoy lunch with sil's family BUT it just didnt feel right even though I love them all to bits....... so anyway to cut a long story short I am now going to travel to Melbourne with dh on xmas eve and travel back with him (having lunch on the train !!!!!) on xmas day... We will arrive back home about 2.30 - 3pm which wont be too bad and then the kids will all come over and we will have our xmas then and I will have them all for dinner....This year will certainly be an experience....
Now back to scrappin news......
In my last post I showed the entries I had completed for the LSBS mini christmas competition.....
Well I won and for my troubles I was lucky to recieve $100 to spend in the shop.
I had the time of my life spending up big and cant wait to recieve my goodies...
Meanwhile I am enjoying being part of a secret santa swap and opening my pressies each day (it makes my heart happy every single day) I will be lost come the 26th when it will all end!!!!!
I only have this week to go at work then I have 2 weeks off which I am so looking forward to.
Anyway I hope to post again before christmas BUT if I dont I wish you all a very very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year.....
Take care everyone...
luv marg xxx

1 comment:

{ she } said...

you can come to my place for chrissy lunch honey :)