Well its almost December which means chrissy is just around the corner and its the month on full on nights out....shopping and way too much food and drink BUT its all good I say.......
I have made a start on the dreaded christmas shopping (gee it gets harder and harder each year!!)
I spent the day yesterday cleaning the house and putting the tree and decorations up.....
I am in a secret santa swap so that will start tomorrow with 25 little pressies to open and enjoy.....Cant wait.....
My mum is currently in hospital after having a knee replacement last thursday. She is doing extremly well and think this has a lot to do with how healthy and active she is....My dad has been fending for himself and this in itself is a bit of a worry as he is getting quiet forgetful BUT he insists he is fine so I can only take his word on that..He does worry me though....
I have finished all my christmas cards so now just need to write in them all and get them posted off....I was intending doing them today but we all went to Adam and Jody's for lunch (which was delicious I might add), so they got put off till hopefully tomorrow night after work....
I have been going up to the hospital everyday and sometimes twice and this has put everything else on hold for a few days BUT thats ok as I wouldnt have it any other way.....
I have just completed 2 pages in 2 different calendars for a swap I am in and pleased to be handing them on.....I recieved these on friday in the post and they were handed to on today so very happy with myself.....
I have just finished another 2 layouts which I am happy with and will share at the end of this post...
Thanks for stopping by and reading all my bits and pieces....
cheers
luv marg xxxxx
I love this photo of Ryder eating his first ice-cream at the park....
This is a gorgeous photo of Lachie when I dressed him up for his santa photos....
Till next time....
Marg xxxx
3 comments:
Wow, marg, what a busy time of it you've had. Glad your mum is doing well. Love your layouts!!
Deanne
xx
Your boys are so cute!!! How awesome is Christmas going to be this year with them?!!
Hope your Mum recovers quickly!
Gidday Marg, gosh things are busy in your household. Great news about mum.
Lovely layouts.
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment