I spent most of Saturday having a bit of a spring clean and feel so much
better about things now and feel like I have finally got on top of things
again......
Sunday we had a bbq lunch with all the kiddies which was just so nice.....
I made a yummy potato bake and some nice salads and all in all it was a
great day!!!! Got to have lots of play time and cuddles with my 2 favourite
boys...... Only thing is with my kiddies when they come they forget to go
home again.....
I managed to start the Christmas Comp over at LSBS so just need to find some
spare time to get it finished....
I also got to do the wonderful Sandie's sketch challenge and quiet pleased with
how it turned out and the bonus was I needed the baby girl card for a special
friend.....Thanks for always helping me get inspired Sandie....Luv ya!!!!!
Here is the card .....
Thanks heaps for stopping by and take care...luv marg xxxxx
2 comments:
Oh Marg, this is absolutely gorgeous.
So pleased I could help you work out how to link it to my blog.
Thank you so much for joining in.
Keep watching on my blog - I'm going top pop your card up soon - hey and you're the first one. Well done.
Luv Sandie
What a gorgeous card Marg!!! Love it!
Oh, and thanks for your comments on my blog!!!
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment