Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November means CC time at LSBS....



Its november and that means the LSBS cc is on this weekend......


From all the hints the DT are giving us it sounds awesome....




I have had a busy week catching up on some swaps and having a go at the LSBS mini christmas comp......



I have completed Challenge No 1 which was to make an otp item that could be given as a gift. I made this card box for my mum for christmas....


These are the cards and tags I made for Challenge No 2....


This week is busy at the Oliver house with my 2 dd's birthdays.....My baby girl (Ashley) turns 22 today and my oldest (Erin) turns 27 tomorrow....We are having a big family dinner tonight which should be yummy.....I am cooking this delicious chicken and bacon dish...at the 2 girls request.....

Work has been full on and so busy that I am just exhausted.....I had to have 2 days off last week suffering from a really bad migraine.....Still dont feel 100%... and the fact that I have a touch of a head cold doesnt make getting over it any easier....

I am off to Albury for the day with Erin and Ashley to do some chrissy shopping and as they are both getting money for clothes for their birthdays they are hoping for some serious retail therapy....Its always great to spend time together like this.....

Hope all are well and thanks for stopping by...

Take care... luv marg xx

No comments: