Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend again.....YAY!!!!






Oh thank goodness for weekends !!!!!!



My favourite days of the week......



I have been busy today creating (of course I should of been doing housework,BUT this was much more fun!) I firstly finished off some ATC cards for a swap, then completed 2 layouts so pretty happy with myself..



I think I may do another now while I watch the tv.



Here are the layouts I completed.....cant show the atc cards as the swap hasnt even finished yet!!


And here are the chrissy cards I did for a challenge by Belle over at LSBS, I am pretty please with how they turned out and now have a great start ready for christmas !!!!


I have a busy day tomorrow.....Need to catch up on some housework in the morning then after lunch I am off to my very first Camera club meeting......I am so excited and cant wait!!!!!Will let you know how I get on...

Have a great weekend everyone...

Cheers luv marg xx

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hi Margie!!
I love your layouts and your cards! They are tops!
Deanne
xx

Sandie said...

Wow Marg, these cards are fantastic. Will definately brighten up some lucky person's christmas. Well done.

Luv Sandie