Last Saturday I spent the day in Albury with oldest dd Erin and youngest dd Ashley. We had a great day and shopped till we dropped!!!! I was happy to do quiet a bit of my chrissy shopping and it really does feel good to have made a start....
I was happy this week also to finish off the last challenge in the LSBS mini christmas challenge....Happy in myself that not only did I finish BUT I now have one chrissy pressie, 5 chrissy cards and a layout to show for it....I also enjoyed doing them all...
Here is the last one I finished where we had to create a christmas layout using non traditional christmas colours.... I love this photo of Ryder...
Work has been super busy the last few weeks and by the time I get home I am exhausted....Its such a huge effort to get dinner organised..... Some exciting news for my youngest dd Ashley who bought her first brand new car today...Its a suzuki swift (red of course) and really is lovely...She is so proud of herself and now just needs to knuckle down and pay back the bank....I am sure she wont have any problems as she can be really good with her money when she sets her mind to it.....
Thanks for stopping by and listening to my ramblings !!!!!!!
Take care
luv margxxxxx
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast time is moving Marg! I fully sympathise with you!!
Congrats on your DD getting her first car (and it sounds like a great little car too!)
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment