Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally an update !!!!

Well I have been totally slack ...... just not enough hours in the day !!!!

Anyway I am here now so a quick update...

My dh and I have just come back from an amazing 3 weeks holiday in New Zealand.

This has just got to be the most amazing beautiful place I have seen .......

We spent the whole 3 weeks touring in a Campervan every possible town in the South Island.

It was just incredible and I loved it all..

The campervan was so great through the day as we stopped wherever we wanted, had cuppas and lunch wherever took our fancy and got to pick and choose which towns we would stay the nights at.....Sleeping in it of a night well thats a whole other story and believe me it wasnt much fun BUT we managed with a little help of some magic pills (sleeping tabs)....

We saw some amazing places and did such awesome things together and it really was a holiday I will never forget.

Of course I managed to shop and found some yummy scrapbook shops along the way..

ANYWAY its now back to reality and work etc etc!!!!!!!

I have been back to work now for a week and 1/2 and it feels like I have never been away...

LSBS had their october cc last weekend and as always it was awesome......I even managed to complete all of the challenges (except digi which I just dont do) so I was pretty pleased and it was just what I needed after being away from it for so long...I even won one of the challenges which I am pleased about as it was the most favourite one I did and I was more than pleased with the end result....I have posted a pic of it below......It was a challenge by Kerryn for a Canvas and now mine hangs in my scrap room.....
And the winner is .... ME !!!!

I also needed a bit of retail therapy and Cath had just uploaded some yummy new goodies from Fancy Pants so now I have some cool new bits and pieces to play with....

I am enjoying my new camera and its so easy to use although I still have heaps to learn.....I managed to get some beautiful shots while in New Zealand...

It was great to see my 3 kiddies when we got home and even greater to see my 2 favourite boys......They had grown so much BUT still remembered us (a little unsure of dh for awhile though).....We sent them parcels from New Zealand every couple of days and their mums and dads said they just loved that !!!
Will post some recent pics up soon when the battery in the camera is charged..

Take care everyone and talk soon...
P.S I also got an awesome surprise just before we left and I am getting another set of cards published !!!!Great news and my other set will be in the december issue so cant wait for that....
Just posting the other challenge layouts that I completed for the october cc at LSBS...

luv marg xxx

1 comment:

Carol (honeywine) said...

I have been looking for you to update your blog for ages - so pleased to come in and say hi!!!!!

Glad you loved NZ - it is awesome isn't it....

Love
C