Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just a quick update on a few thing going on around here.
The past weekend saw miss helen from LSBS set a card challenge
which was awesome fun....
The challenge was to make as many cards as you could out of 1 sheet
of cardstock and 1 sheet of P/P(you could use 1/2 sheet of 2 different
ones if you liked) and whatever embellishments you wanted.....I loved this
awesome challenge and got to make myself a stash of 7 cards....
And to top it all off I was one of the winners!!!!!!
although all that had a go at the challenge were all winners as we all now
have a great selection of cards for special people...
Thanks heaps helen...

Heres a pic of my cards...



Have a good day...
Cheers
luv marg x

4 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

You did an awesome job with these Margie
I love them
Your prize will be postal tomorrow!!!!

Bon said...

Gorgeous cards Marg, you clever chicky. Have a fab time in NZ.

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

OMGosh Marg, how did I miss these??? They are simply gorgeous!!!!
Deanne
xx

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

hi margie, me again.
My page for your calendar is up on my blog - don't visit if you want it to be a surprise!!
Deanne
xx