Monday, August 25, 2008

Update...



Hi everyone!!!!!


Yep I have to join the ranks of the slack bloggers and like the others I have no excuse except that "life just seems to get in the way"!!!!!


Anyway we had a busy busy weekend in the oliver household.....


Saturday I spent the day catching up on all the jobs around the house that I have neglected for way to long.....Got heaps done and feel much better now!!!! Saturday night I started my cards for Helen's card challenge over at LSBS....


Sunday we had little Lachlan's christening which was just lovely.....It was such a beautiful day.....


He was christened at Our lady of Fatima church by the priest who married his mum and dad(he came back to Wagga just for this event)....Afterwards we all went to a local pub for lunch and the cake......


I finished my cards on Sunday night, but have yet to load them on the LSBS site.....Will do it tomorrow when the light is good....
Well we only have 3 weeks to go till our trip to New Zealand so we have been busy getting organised for that.....Very exciting I tell you !!!!!!


Here is updated photos of my 2 beautiful boys!!!!!!! Love them heaps.....



Lachlan.....

Lachlan......Ryder......Ryder.....

Have a good day everyone.....Thanks for stopping by....

Cheers

Luv Marg xxx

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

How gorgeous are your grandsons!!
Lucky you!!
Deanne
xx

{ she } said...

Those boys are so damn cute!!! Your NZ trip is coming up fast...how exciting :)

xoxoxo

Helen Jolly said...

Sounds like a busy time lovie
Your little men are so so cute!!!!!!!!!