OMGoodness.......What an awesome weekend I have just experienced with all the girls at the LSBS Retreat which was held at Merroo in Sydney....
It all started on the thursday night for me when I went to meet Jen (spikeyjen) down the road from home so she could spend the night with us before we headed to Sydney friday morning....
We left Wagga Wagga about 9am friday morning and after a yummy morning tea at young followed by a great lunch at Bathurst, we finally arrived at Merroo around 4ish....Jen was awesome company on the trip up and we never even turned the radio or cd on as we just chatted and really got to know each other....She will be a good friend forever......
Arriving at the retreat it was lovely to catch up with Cath and Nic again and of course all of the awesome girls.....especially the 7 beautiful ladies I was so lucky to spend the weekend with.....Jen, Helen,Shann,Lisa,Relsi,Bon and Kerryn.....All such an awesome group of ladies.....Loved them all....
The rest of the weekend went soooooo fast with awesome challenge kits to complete and the bestest ever classes from our very talented DT members Lisa and Belle.....
I managed to complete Lisa's album which I just love and 2 of the challenge kits....
Other than that I just enjoyed some awesome company and for me the highlight would have to be the PJ parade...What a great belly laugh that was.....
It was sad to leave on the Sunday, but as all good wives and mothers would do we all headed home to the reality of life with our families.....
A top weekend that I will never ever forget and to the most wonderful new friends in the whole world...
Will upload some of the creations I finished soon.....
Take care
luv marg xxx
5 comments:
Miss you already!!!
How much fun did we have, can't wait to the next one - seems to far away though :(
Hi babe! It was so great to see you again. Only 360-something days till the next one!!
It was a fab weekend wasn't it!! I am totally hanging for the next one.
Deanne
xxx
So glad to have shared the weekend with you too Marg, you are an awesome lady.
We had the bestest table ever!!!!!
So lucky to have sat next to you
Margie i really really love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment