Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update......

Well I was hoping to be very good with my blog, BUT sometimes life gets in the way and time just isnt on your side.......

Anyway back again with a quick update....

Back at work Monday and had a good day , long , but good......and it was so nice to have today off.....

I went to lunch today to Hogs Breath with a very good friend of mine Di which was lovely....We both had some shopping therapy to get out of our systems too which was good.....

I cant wait for tomorrow night for the State of Origin.....Go the blues......

Just uploading the 2 layouts I finished too....I love them both....

Hope everyone that has the winter sickies gets better real soon.....

Cheers

luv marg x


This layout was done with lots of free style doodling, which I just felt like doing.....I love how it turned out and I also love that basically thats all I used on the layout.....Little Ryder......how cute is he!!!!!This is the gorgeous Lachlan......Love this layout and love the M/M's P/P.....

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

fabulous layouts Marg. Glad you are on the mend.
I love your freehand doodling (your ATC from the B&W Swap is one of my faves).
Deanne
xx

Helen Jolly said...

HI darling girl!
IVE FOUND YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Love your blog
I will now go and add you to my blog friends

Love those LOs Margie girl
You are clever