Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cleaning bug.....

I am having the biggest clean up in my scraproom today, but just thought I needed a break for lunch and have a quick catch up here.....
I was very excited on friday morning when I checked in at LSBS and found I won a $25 voucher for a layout I did for the sketch challenge....I loved this layout, and very excited with another win.....(made my day)...
We had the kids for dinner last night which was lovely....Little Ryder has just cut his first tooth (cant believe all that is happening!!!!)
I went for a cuppa with the girls this morning to Gloria's for Shell's birthday....She had a great time opening all the pressies......
Well must get into this cleaning up again....I got a new scrap desk yesterday from the second hand shop (in great nic and BIG) which is what I was after so it will be nice to actually see it after I finish cleaning up....
Cheers
Luv marg x

3 comments:

Carol (honeywine) said...

Hi Marg - just popping in to say hi - I didn't know you had a blog - so I will catch up a bit more often now!!

Helen Jolly said...

Dont ya just love a big clean up?
NOT!
it feels good afterwards though hey?
Show us some pics

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hey there marg!
How cool does your new desk sound??
I am soooo avoiding cleaning my craft room. Can't keep putting it off tho.
Good luck with your cleaning.
Deanne
xx