Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Week.......

Well I am so sick of being sick its just not funny anymore!!!!!!!
I am hoping that a little miracle may happen when I wake in the morning and I will be completly healed again!!!!!
Anyway as all us women, mothers and wives do ...... we just seem to carry on so carry on I will.......
I have had a very eventful week....
Last monday morning very early DH and I went to Sydney...DH was driving the train and I went up for the day for some shopping therapy.....I had the best day and got some awesome bargains . I have 4 family members and a very good friend celebrating birthdays within 2 weeks of each other so got pressies for all and some great new scrapping goodies....I finally got a Zutter dreamkutz (in pink to match my Bind it all) and that is (colour) very important....It works like a dream so cutting cards out and book pages will now be so easy..I havent had much of a chance to have a play yet, but I will very soon....
I managed to get lost in the middle of Sydney which in itself was very very scary and it has turned me off the place at the moment!!!!!!

Friday I started my new job and had the bestest day.... I am going to love it I know already and came home happy in my heart.....
Friday night we had dinner with the family and a couple of Adam's best friends to celebrate his birthday which is today (sat 28th) ,hard to believe my middle one is now 25!!!!!(makes me feel old).
We had a great night with a roaring big bonfire, loads of laughter and way way tooo many drinks. (great at the time , but not so good the following day)....
I managed to do 2 layouts tonight so happy with those and will take pic's in the morning light...
Thanks for reading.....
Have a great rest of the weekend....
Luv marg x

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!! Hope you start to feel better soon honey - its no fun being sick :( . Sorry to hear you got lost in Sydney and don't like it now - that means I might not get to see you sometime if you don't come back. Oh well, I'll just have to come to you lol!!
Deanne
xx

Bon said...

Yay on the new job, so glad you love it already. Boo on the being sick, I can sympathise, fighting of a succession of bugs here too. I got lost in the middle of Sydney once too, just a wee bit scary.

Helen Jolly said...

Yay for the new dreamcuts!!!!!!
So glad your new job is going well
Hope you are feeling all better now
Ive had it twice now in a month.....Not happy!!!!!!!