I am so excited today !!!!!!!
As some of you would be aware......I was unsure about whether or not I could go to the retreat in Sydney this year for LSBS as so many things have been happening in my life with the new job etc etc.....Well anyway no need for me to worry about it anymore as I can go !!!!! I cant wait and now I can join in with all the others and be excited......
Its going to be very strange this year as my good friends Di and Ruth and of course Shell cannot make it this year.....Di and Ruth have some trips on in August and Shell has so much going on in her life with her daughter in the navy etc etc....Ayway we all get very busy at times and this particular weekend in August just doesnt suit them.....It will be so strange for me to make this trip without them , but I am just excited to be able to go.....
I am now going to be travelling up with Jen (spikeyjen) and I cant wait as it should be so much fun.....She is travelling here to Wagga Wagga on the thursday night and staying with us , then we will travel up together on the friday......
This has to be the best news for ages for me ......... bring on august !!!!!!
Cheers
luv marg x
5 comments:
WooHoo!
So glad you are coming Marg....fantastic news... You and SJ now that is an explosive mix - can't wait to catch up
That is great news that you are coming!! Less than one month to go!!!
Deannr
xx
I seriously nearly wet my pants when you told me this news!!!!!!
Im so hanging out to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phew- now I can breathe a sigh of relief! I was so worried that I would miss out on my Marg hug at the retreat!
We'll miss the rest of the Wagga Warriors- but we'l look after you! Or maybe I should say we'll try and keep you and spikyjen under control! LOL!!!
Post a Comment