Well its such a miserable cold day here today and while I should be doing some much needed housework and working on my goodies for the markets on sunday, I decided to lock myself in my room and scrap. AND I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
I loved the sound of the 'Kraft it up' challenge this month so decided to have a go at that.
You can find all the details here:
http://kraftitup.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/kraft-it-up-august-challenge.html
I am loving chevron and spots at the moment (along with everyone else!!!) so decided to use this cute Bella paper along with some of my own handmade spots and chevron flat back buttons. I am more than happy with how this has come together and now I feel like I have the energy to vacumn the floors LOL.....
So here is my take on the challenge which is a sketch......(and a very nice one at that!!!)
UNIQUE SOPHIA......
CLOSE UP.......
Thanks for stopping by........
Take care....
Marg xxx
7 comments:
Firstly, just look at those gorgeous eyes, she is such a doll! Just love the layout Marg and the misting on the background. Love the word 'unique' on the side too. xx
Those chevrons are great - I'm a big fan of them at the moment too! Loving your take on the challenge this month thanks for joining us at Kraft It Up!
Lovely take on the Sketch.
Adore the splash of red with the stencil!
Thanks for joining in our August Challenge. :)
Love the color combination you used! Thanks for playing along at KIU!
beautiful page!Thanks for playing along with us at KIU
Gorgeous work with the colour...love how you've incorporated it onto all your elements. Thanks so much for your contribution at KIU this month!
great take and simplicity is best...thanks for playing along at KIU
Post a Comment