JULY CHALLENGE....
Well I have neglected my poor blog of late , BUT both my stores have taken up so much of my time
:-)
Its all good and I am loving being so super busy , but decided last night I needed some scrap therapy so decided to try the challenge out.
You can find all about the challenge here:
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/july-challenge.html
So here is my take on the challenge.
I have used the cutest pic of little 'Evie' and chosen black, white and RED as my colours.
I am more than happy with how it has all turned out.
'Sweet angel of mine'
Close up of the flower cluster....
and some of my flat back buttons :-)
Thanks heaps for looking.
Marg xx
10 comments:
HI..this is really lovely, i love these colors together and what a delightful photo!!
Love this LO, loving the hearts!!
Marg this layout is so beautiful and I love the flowers and placement of all the embellies.
Gorgeous layout, love love those hearts! Thanks for playing at STG.
Fiona
x
this is beautiful! she is a bit of a cutie!
Thanks for joining us at STG this month
D xx
Such a gorgeous layout! I love those hearts & the flower cluster...as well as the beautiful photo! Thanks for taking time out to play over @ STG :)
Just LOVE that heart idea!!! might have to steal it. have become s follower :)
Oh Marg, this is really gorgeous! Love the colour combo. One of my favourites. :)
So beautiful!!
Beautiful layout Marg, that photo is so darling and I love the whole design and that cluster of gorgeous embellishments just finishes it off perfectly. TFS
Post a Comment