I love this site as its just so nice to do boy pages which I sometimes find a little difficult but with such inspirations here its so much easier....
You can find all the details about the challenge here: http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/stb-march-challenge.html
'LIFE IS GOOD'
And a little close up....
Gosh not sure what has happened this month but I feel a bit like I am running around in circles ;-( I guess we all have times in our life like this. I am getting back on top of things though and just trying to get new stock sorted for the shop and the markets , so stay tuned for that..:-)
Take care.
Luv Marg xxx
3 comments:
Such a bright & cheery LO Marg...your flags just set that great photo off fabulously. I love the red paint background - when in doubt use red! Hugs xxx
I love how you've added the red in as your background, it looks awesome!! The Entrance is one of our favourite summer spots too :)
Thanks for playing along at STB!
Love this Marg! Great paintwork for the background wonderful work...Thanks for playing along at Stb
Post a Comment