This months challenge over at 'Kraft it up' can be found here : http://kraftitup.blogspot.com.au/......
You must use Kraft of course, with some pink and LOVE in general....
I am happy as with how my layout came together and adore this photo of the gorgeous Sophia.....
And a close up of the fabric covered buttons I make....
Well I have been super busy with the shop so thankyou everyone who has bought and continues to buy. It is being restocked regularly so that you will always find something you may love. It has proven to be one of best decisions I have made and I am so happy I decided to take the step.
Its market time again and I have just attended my first for the year 'Muddi' of course. Had a super busy day (all day) and cant thank Ashley and Jody enough for all their help xxxxx Next one is in 2 weeks time over at Junee which should be a fun filled weekend... Now I must go and get some more stock made..:-)
Cheers
Marg xx
5 comments:
Excellent page Marg, such a gorgeous face & such lovely embellies of course.
I will be in Myrtleford/Bright way early next week & hope to get to Scrapvilles shop! xx
Amazing job & I so love those buttons Marg. You have really done a great layout. Love it. Thanks for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo
WOW Marg - gorgeous page. Love it all!
Oh, I love it Marg! The big buttons looks so stunning on there. Beautiful! xx
I love the way you have doodled on your alphas and scallops, it really add to the handcrafted look. Its a lovely creation!
Post a Comment