Classes were just awesome with loads of new techniques to learn.
I have a couple of bits to finish off and will share when I do , but for now I will show you the layouts I did manage to finish.
This one was Lisa Pate's class. We got to use a gorgeous piece of canvas mixed with an assortment of different inks.
'ALWAYS BE YOU'
'MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY'
'WEDDING DAY'
'LACHLAN'
'WELCOME SOPHIA'
Pretty happy with my efforts and I cant wait to finish off the other couple of things.
I have had a busy week back at work, but hope to have another sale very very soon, so stay tuned.
Hope everyone has a great week.
Take care.
Luv Marg xxxx
4 comments:
Very productive. Such gorgeous layouts. I especially love the last one. That photo is precious.
It sound like you had a wonderful time Marg! Love all your layouts! :)
WOW! Marg....these are all gorgeous. Glad you had a great time.
Simply gorgeous pages Margie! Love your colours & elements plus heavenly photos.
So pleased you had a great time up north, so pleased you were able to get there. xxx
Post a Comment