Wednesday, May 25, 2011

White with 1 May monthly challenge.

This is my take on this months challenge over at 'White with 1'.    Great challenge and you can find out all about it here: http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2011/05/ww1-may-challenge-new-ct-members_01.html
I thought I may struggle a little with the orange BUT was quiet amazed at how much I actually had in my stash.

                                                        'MY SWEET ANGELS'







And this is just another quick share of a layout I just completed with the gorgeous 'The girls paperie' range of p/p's.  I had not even heard of it before but must say its great quality and I just loved the colours...

                                                            'LOVE U SOPHIA'


I am off to Cairns tomorrow for a scrapping retreat and sooooooooooooo looking forward to it and catching up with old and new friends. Also looking forward to some nice warmer weather. :-)... Hope everyone has a great weekend.   Take Care.
Luv marg xxx

3 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

absolutely gorgeous .... hugz x

just another day said...

Gorgeous page...and just adorable photos..

sandi said...

Wow! Both lo's are great!