Wednesday, April 13, 2011

White with 1 April Challenge....

Another great challenge over at White with 1...You can find out all about it here: http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-challenge.html

This months challenge was of course to use White ..... with olive green and twine.    I dont usually do green and at first found it hard to find anything as rummaged through box after box of goodies.  I am more than happy with how it turned out though and may even start to use more green in my work...
Here is my take on the challenge:



                                                                   LACHLAN....




                                     And a couple of close ups showing how I used the twine....




Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for looking...
Have a great week.
Luv Marg xxxx

9 comments:

DebiJ said...

What a handsome little lad Lachlan is Marg!
And what a wonderful Lo this one is too...just love that khaki green, & all your special embellishments...magic!

Deb said...

oooooooh! Marg....this is devine. I still need to tackle this one and I love green especially olive green. You have done a fabulous job with this one.

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Marg, I love it.

sandi said...

Very nice lo. Love the mix!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Marg.. love your take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing along :)

Clare said...

Gorgeous layout Margi girl. Love the olive colours you have used. Lachie sure is a handsome little guy and growing so fast. Big hugs Clare xxx

Michelle said...

What a terrific little boy page Marg. I love the title and the colours.
:)

Marelize said...

Love it Marg! Gorgeous boy page! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is fun and lovely all in one, thanks for sharing!