Scrap the Girls april challenge can be found here:
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-challenge.html.. Its an inspirational challenge and the picture is just delightful. I found inspiration from the colours at first but seemed to go a bit off track with that !!! I also found heaps of inspirations from lots of the images including the umbrella and the birds. I loved the challenge and its well worth a look at...
Here is my take on the challenge:
GORGEOUS GIRL...
I have used Kraft cardstock as my base and the beautiful echo park p/p's (little girl) I have used paint to create a border around the photo and my trusty white signo pen to do a free hand border around the edges.
A couple of close-ups.
I used these gorgeous fabric and hessian flowers by K and Company.
Details of the paint and white signo pen border.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care and have a great week.
Luv Marg xxxx
12 comments:
Fabulous. I just entered mine too. Such a sweet photo.
Just gorgeous! Marg...
Lovin all the doilies on this LO!!!XXX
Beautiful Marg!! Love the doilies and gorgeous flowers. Cute photo too. :)
Such a sweet baby child she is & your LO just enhances that ...you are so special a grandmother!
yummy colours and pic too....thank for playing along at STG
wow Marg this is just the cutest page ... sooo adorable just like your gorgeous girl .... love all your little details and touches ... hugz x
thanks for your wonderful words you left for me on my blog ... Mwah oxox
This is beautiful Marg.....luv the paint and your border is awesome. Gorgeous photo...such a cutie.
Another stunning layout Margi with little princess Evie!!! absolutely love all of the embellishment honey. Big hugs Clare xxx
Gorgeous layout, love those flowers...great take on the challenge :)
Totally cute and adorable Marg!
:)
this is just so gorgeous Marg!!! Love it :)
So cute, love the use of the doilies!
Post a Comment