Thursday, January 27, 2011

White with 1.....

Wow I seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment....3 challenges done in a matter of days!!!!
Anyway I just loved this challenge from 'White with 1'.. You can find all the details about the challenge here:
http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/2011/01/welcome-2011-january-challenge.html

And here is my take on the challenge....... 'Sweet little dirt boy'....
Our gorgeous Lachie after having fun digging in the garden....Am sure he got more on his face though!!!!






And a close up of the little rolls of paper....I have been wanting to do this forever and finally did...Thanks Melinda for the inspiration.....

Anyway thats it for now... Stay tuned for some more yummy goodies coming to the shop very very soon....
Have a good week.
Cheers.
Luv marg xxx

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Marg...I love lvoe lvoe it...how cool are your background circles and those little rolled up papers rock...Melinda is so clever!!!! Cute photo too

Unknown said...

Love the lo Marg and all the circles you incorporated. The paper rolling is a fun tech!

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous Layout!! Yes on a roll.. with those rolls on your Layout!! LOL
Cute photo....

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Marg... love the background circles and the rolled paper!! Such a sweet photo!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)